Looking for Eyes of the Dragon Proof w/Art Packet

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
George at C-Springs

Looking for Eyes of the Dragon Proof w/Art Packet

Post by George at C-Springs »

Interested in hearing if anyone has one for sale! There was a copy on eBay yesterday, but unfortunately missing the art packet (it still went cheap, in my opinion). George
jhanic

Re: Looking for Eyes of the Dragon Proof w/Art Packet

Post by jhanic »

I haven't seen one of the Eyes of the Dragon proofs with the art packet for a long, long time. I got my copy back in January of 2005. Did you know there are actually TWO different packages of art? One of the premier King collectors, carlosdetweiller, has one that's different from mine. If you want to see mine, it's post #27 in:

http://thedarktower.com/palaver/showthread.php?t=6011

John
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

My pictures are the same as John's. The only difference is I never took the staple out and they are still attached to the cover letter.

Do you have a link to the other set of pictures?
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I've been searching but I can't find them. I know I've seen them somewhere, but I'm just not sure where. I'll keep looking.

John