Shopping for "Cycle of the Werewolf" collector's edition...

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
surly

Shopping for "Cycle of the Werewolf" collector's edition...

Post by surly »

...one of 100 copies with the Wrightson sketch laid in.

Don't see these come up too often. What's a reasonalble price range to consider and is anyone looking to sell?
jhanic

Re: Shopping for "Cycle of the Werewolf" collector's edition...

Post by jhanic »

Tomas lists it as between $1700 and $2000. I think that's realistic. They don't show up too often. There's one on Biblio for $3500:

http://www.biblio.com/details.php?dcx=2 ... aid=aa&t=1

John
surly

Post by surly »

[quote="jhanic"]Tomas lists it as between $1700 and $2000. I think that's realistic. They don't show up too often. There's one on Biblio for $3500:

I did see another one for $3,200 which seemed pretty high over the range listed. Just figured I would check and see if there was anything else out there.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

ABE has them cheaper. One available of the 350 edition with the portfolio for $2,000 from Bloody Rare Books
Link HERE

Sorry I saw the cycle of the werewolf limited link wasn't working right yesterday I didn't get a chance to fix it untill just now.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Tomas, that one is one of the 350 limiteds that were done. Surly was asking about the 100 limiteds that included an original drawing by Wrightson. They're different editions.

John
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

For a beautiful set #70 (not for sale) that also includes the portfolio, see:

http://thedarktower.com/palaver/showthr ... post466516

It's post #151.

John
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jhanic wrote:Tomas, that one is one of the 350 limiteds that were done. Surly was asking about the 100 limiteds that included an original drawing by Wrightson. They're different editions.

John
WHOOPS, should have read that more carefully...yeah I hardly ever see the 100 copy edition avaialble, it's one of those books that when you see it, the price is what it is....unless you're willing to wait another 6-12 months for another copy to show up (rinse and repeat)
surly

Post by surly »

it's one of those books that when you see it, the price is what it is....unless you're willing to wait another 6-12 months for another copy to show up (rinse and repeat)
That's pretty much what I thought but I figured I would check to see if anyone had seen,or had,omething a little more modestly priced.

$3500 is a little pricey but then again, I have been very good and Christmas is coming soon...