Signed limited Salem's Lot for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Justin Case

Signed limited Salem's Lot for sale

Post by Justin Case »

Hi,

Selling my signed limited slipcased Salem's Lot from Centipede Press. Guaranteed Mint / NEW. Never read. Can furnish references. Am looking for $1400 or best offer. Please email me any questions, etc.. at philinterport@yahoo.com or you can also PM me on this forum. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Philip
Justin Case

Re: Signed limited Salem's Lot for sale

Post by Justin Case »

PRICE CHANGE:

Since I have seen this limited on eBay for approx $1495 I want to stay competative and would like to sell it before resorting to the eBay route. I realize people from this forum are primarily collectors and would care for my 'baby' appropriately and give it a better home than most. I'm lowering my initial asking price to $1100 or best offer. Please feel free to ask any questions etc. by PM or my email: philinterport@yahoo.com Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,
Phil :)
Justin Case

Re: Signed limited Salem's Lot for sale

Post by Justin Case »

Just wanted everyone to know that the item has been sold and is going to a good home :).

Thank you to all those who showed interest. I may have several move SK items in the future.

Sincerely,
Phil