Wanted: signed/limiteds

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
killbourne

Wanted: signed/limiteds

Post by killbourne »

I was looking for some signed/limiteds. I'm not in a real hurry, looking for a decent deal. Looking for the following, but not limited to:

Wolves of the calla
christine
salem's lot
skeleton crew

**Will be paid via ebay gift option**
The only thing that I'm not looking for is anthologies--unless the deal is really tempting. ANyway, I appreciate you taking the time to look this over, and hopefully will be hearing from some of you in the future. Have a great day/night.
arambo

Re: Wanted: signed/limiteds

Post by arambo »

I have a brand new, sealed artist's edition copy of Wolves of the Calla. I preordered it from the publisher, and it is signed by the artist - Bernie Wrightson. According to this site, it is valued between $149 - 199.00. Mine might be worth more since it has never been opened. Are you interested in making me an offer?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

arambo wrote:I have a brand new, sealed artist's edition copy of Wolves of the Calla. I preordered it from the publisher, and it is signed by the artist - Bernie Wrightson. According to this site, it is valued between $149 - 199.00. Mine might be worth more since it has never been opened. Are you interested in making me an offer?
I see that you have this on ebay and it is not selling. You have no bids at $149.

FIY: The ones that sell at Betts Bookstore are priced at $100 (shrinkwrapped).
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I haven't taken a look at the value on that book since last year. Looking at it now, I see actual sold eBay copies at a low of $100 and a high of $200, but most appear to be in the $100-$150 range. There was a copy just 7 days ago that sold for $150 on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Wolves-o ... SwaG9XJiSY

ABE has two copies one at $125 and one at $200, and Betts has one copy up for sale right now for $150.

Based on this I've adjusted the value range of the copy slightly to $125 - $175
FlyButter

Post by FlyButter »

Well I have First Edition Collection and am ha ing hard time posting ny paperback and hardcover