For Sale Carrie 1st Edition.

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
lordfishiepants

For Sale Carrie 1st Edition.

Post by lordfishiepants »

I Recently ordered a copy of Carrie from Half Price Books, and when I received the package i opened it up to find that it was a 1st edition. I checked and it does have the price on the dust jacket as well as the "P6" code on the margin of page 199. Now I'm looking to sell it. The condition isn't great, it looks like it used to belong to a high school library so it has some stamps and the checkout pocket. but the dust jacket is in pretty good condition (no rips or missing chunks). I'm wondering if it's still worth much. If Anybody knows or is interested in buying I guess let me know or send a direct message or something.

Thanks
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: For Sale Carrie 1st Edition.

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Ex-Library copies in that condition can still make $300 on a good day, but expect less.
lordfishiepants

Re: For Sale Carrie 1st Edition.

Post by lordfishiepants »

UPDATE: I've Put the book up on ebay. Here's the Link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/162214037912?ss ... 1555.l2649