Images for sale: The art in Stephen King stories

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Freelancer

Images for sale: The art in Stephen King stories

Post by Freelancer »

At various times over the years, I focused on different aspects of Stephen King collectibles - US first editions, UK first editions, signed/limiteds, proofs, art, men's magazines, first appearance publications, a matched number set of the Dark Tower, and lots of oddities. A few years ago, I decided it was time to sell.

The UK firsts are gone, as are all of the signed/limiteds except the DT matched number set. Now, I would like to sell the art. These images hung on the walls of my home for many years. Representative images are available in a 10MB zip file. Shipping is not included.
  • 1. The Stand Portfolio: #464/1200. Complete set as issued with one signed print. Signed by Berni Wrightson. Condition: Fine. $400
    2. Insomnia portfolio: #124/400. Complete as issued with one signed print. Signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale. Condition: Fine. Glimmer Graphics. $500
    3. Firestarter print: #94/200. Matted and framed. Signed by Michael Whelan. Art for the dust jacket of the signed limited edition. This is his first cover art for a King book. Condition: Very good to fine, some fading of the image. No tears, bends, chips, or other damage. Image: approximately 10”x14”; Frame: 18”x21.” $1000
    4. Little Sisters of Eluria print: #324/500. Framed. Signed by Erik Wilson, Condition: Fine as issued. 1991, Overlook Connection Press. Image: approximately 16”x22”; Frame: 21”x28.” $60
    5. Dark Tower, The Wastelands, Jake and Oy print: #76/2000. Matted and framed. Signed by Ned Dameron. Art for the signed limited edition of book three. Condition: Monochrome. No tears, chips, creases, or other damage. Donald M Grant (1991). Image: approximately 9”x12”; Frame: 14”x18.” $400
    6. The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger print: #18/100. Matted and framed. Signed by Michael Whelan. Cover art for the trade paperback edition (1988). Condition: Fine as issued. Image: approximately 12”x17”; Frame: 19”x24.” $1500
    7. Letters from Hell broadside: #301/500. Matted and framed. Signed by Stephen King. 1988. Condition: Fine as issued. Image: approximately 17”x22”; Frame: 22”x28.” $500