The UK firsts are gone, as are all of the signed/limiteds except the DT matched number set. Now, I would like to sell the art. These images hung on the walls of my home for many years. Representative images are available in a 10MB zip file. Shipping is not included.
- 1. The Stand Portfolio: #464/1200. Complete set as issued with one signed print. Signed by Berni Wrightson. Condition: Fine. $400
2. Insomnia portfolio: #124/400. Complete as issued with one signed print. Signed by Stephen King and Phil Hale. Condition: Fine. Glimmer Graphics. $500
3. Firestarter print: #94/200. Matted and framed. Signed by Michael Whelan. Art for the dust jacket of the signed limited edition. This is his first cover art for a King book. Condition: Very good to fine, some fading of the image. No tears, bends, chips, or other damage. Image: approximately 10”x14”; Frame: 18”x21.” $1000
4. Little Sisters of Eluria print: #324/500. Framed. Signed by Erik Wilson, Condition: Fine as issued. 1991, Overlook Connection Press. Image: approximately 16”x22”; Frame: 21”x28.” $60
5. Dark Tower, The Wastelands, Jake and Oy print: #76/2000. Matted and framed. Signed by Ned Dameron. Art for the signed limited edition of book three. Condition: Monochrome. No tears, chips, creases, or other damage. Donald M Grant (1991). Image: approximately 9”x12”; Frame: 14”x18.” $400
6. The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger print: #18/100. Matted and framed. Signed by Michael Whelan. Cover art for the trade paperback edition (1988). Condition: Fine as issued. Image: approximately 12”x17”; Frame: 19”x24.” $1500
7. Letters from Hell broadside: #301/500. Matted and framed. Signed by Stephen King. 1988. Condition: Fine as issued. Image: approximately 17”x22”; Frame: 22”x28.” $500