Better yet...

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
gluemonsters

Better yet...

Post by gluemonsters »

SInce tomorrow is a holiday, I have the evening off, so I thought I'd check this place out a little. I was checking out the "Showcase your SK collectibles!" link - WOW!

It's rare when I am impressed, especially by people showing off! HAHAHAHA! But for some reason there's something different about people sharing their personal collections of books as they are displayed in their homes. Even though I'm sure that every book wasn't purchased at the time of each release, I would bet that many, if not most of them were, and that hits me as how deep these collections are to those displaying them and easily earn instant respect.

Earlier today I wrote some personal story about myself to express my appreciation to the many members who purchased my Stephen King magnets, and, of course, that includes TheCollector.
Now I'd like to do a little more for everyone here by offering direct deals for wholesale prices on any of my Stephen King magnets. This isn't some offer that I am spamming around at all of the Stephen King forums out there (I'm only spamming this one! HAHAHAHA!) - to be 100% clear, this is the ONLY place where I am offering these at such great prices.

Do not purchase these from Ebay if you want the discount prices, just send me a personal message and let me know what you'd like and an address to ship it to. You can send your payment to me at edjgraphix@ca.rr.com through Paypal, or, I can send you an invoice from Paypal. If you'd like to arrange something else, let me know what you have in mind.

Here are the deals - the links should only be used for reference to each offer:

STEPHEN KING - THE DARK TOWER SERIES MAGNET
$4.99 regular price
$3.00 FOR STEPHENKINGCOLLECTOR.COM MEMBERS ONLY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-Th ... Sw5VFWI64G

STEPHEN KING 1ST EDITION HARDCOVER BIBLIOGRAPHY
Twin Pack magnet set
$11.99 regular price
$9.00 FOR STEPHENKINGCOLLECTOR.COM MEMBERS ONLY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING-1s ... SwT5tWJgTC

THE ULTIMATE STEPHEN KING MAGNET COLLECTION
70 piece magnet set + Twin Pack
$119.99 regular price
$100.00 FOR STEPHENKINGCOLLECTOR.COM MEMBERS ONLY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-ultimate-ST ... SwI-BWQU9X

FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. FOR ALL DEALS

I only have 1 Ultimate Collection and it takes about 3 days to make a new one, so don’t be surprised if you ask for it on Monday and I can’t ship it out until Thursday.

Thanks for your consideration!

And, of course, if TheCollector thinks this post is inappropriate, that's cool, I understand - delete away.

Erik
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Better yet...

Post by TheCollector »

Hey Eric, nice post and nice products. I've moved this to the buy/sell section since essentially it is a selling post.