salems lot 1stEd,3rd state+Bachman Thinner BCE 4sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
mikep

salems lot 1stEd,3rd state+Bachman Thinner BCE 4sale

Post by mikep »

SL is 1st Edition, 3rd state, $7.95 price with Callahan printed in the DJ. Minor wear to DJ, mostly at the top and bottom of spine, with a small tear on the top front. Evidently an advanced copy, it has a slip inside the front cover reading "compliments of Doubleday & Company". Judging by the stiffness in the spine when leafing through it seems barely read. Thinner is a slightly more worn Book Club version, and smells a bit musty, but still in nice looking shape. If interested send an e-mail to mikepedrotti@bellsouth.net, I send you pics, you make me offers, best offers take them. I will check here for responses, but e-mail is better, as this analog luddite is using a message board for the very first time. No kidding. I've done my research, so unrealisticly low offers will not be responded to. Thanks for your time.
mikeP.