Books about King and books King wrote

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
allasorte

Books about King and books King wrote

Post by allasorte »

I never promote myself or list things to sell, but I figured why not. I'm not PP gift guy as I'd rather send an invoice to protect myself and a potential buyer. To me, simply a PP invoice is fine. With that said if anyone is interested in any of my listings let me know. I can end a listing for you and send a PP invoice. I've added some rare CD books too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hollow.king/m.h ... pg=&_from=

You can look at seller's other listings to see what I have. If this link is not working, please let me know, and thus far 100% positive feedback.
Thank you.
Last edited by allasorte on Sun May 03, 2015 11:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Books about King and books King wrote

Post by TheCollector »

Your 2nd link isn't working, When pasting a link in, you need to surround it by URL tags, which means hilight the link and click the URL formatting button at the top. Or manually type [ url ] insert you link [ /url ] (no spaces)Here's the link for your combined listings.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hollow.king/m.h ... 7675.l2562

Welcome to the buy/sell section:)
allasorte

Re: Books about King and books King wrote

Post by allasorte »

Thanks for the help. I think the second link was UK Thinner limited. If so, it actually sold to someone on ebay. I'll delete the link. thank you!!!