PS Publishing UK limited #289

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
allasorte

PS Publishing UK limited #289

Post by allasorte »

Does anyone have #289 of the limited UK books of Thinner or Carrie they were interested in selling? I bought Pet Semetery and Christine from CD awhile back, same number of 289. I don't remember them offering Cariie, I know they never offered Thinner, and I figured I would try to match the number as a set. Yes I should have asked PS Publishing when I bought Thinner and Carrie, but I wasn't thinking if it was worth it. I'm not going completely OCD, but it never hurts to try. thanks.
allasorte

Re: PS Publishing UK limited #289

Post by allasorte »

I talked to PS Publishing, then CD. CD actually had both books?! So I found them. Thanks CD and PS Publishing!!!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Wonderful! Congratulations!

John
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

I know right?! I figured PS was making dozens of these books but apparently Skeleton Crew is next and I think that might be it. The only thing is I'll have to eventually sell my 2 copies. I've read guys stating that they'd be more collectible as the same number, so I'm glad CD and PS were able to help. It was a great birthday gift and yes I was actually born on April Fool's.