Original artwork from Chadbourne for sale-king

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jflotx512

Original artwork from Chadbourne for sale-king

Post by jflotx512 »

It's been awhile since I logged on but just wanted everyone to know who is a glenn chadbourne art fan I have 3 original art pieces for sale:
1. From Dreamcatcher
2. From the overlookconnection press Glenn did a piece from the shining of jack Torrence at the bar with a drink in hand and in the reflection you can see all the dead people of the hotel..the work I did have framed.
3. From the overlookconnection press is from doctor sleep for the overlooks special unique wrap around covers Dave does. Very unique in its own right beyond the other 2.

I wish I could upload pics but I've always had problems uploading so u can message me directly and maybe I can send you pics via email and prices will be discussed then
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Original artwork from Chadbourne for sale-king

Post by TheCollector »

Here you go, pictures uploaded. That's a really neat frame on the middle one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.