Dark Tower Gunslinger 1st volume 1

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Sherri

Dark Tower Gunslinger 1st volume 1

Post by Sherri »

Getting ready to post a 1st Gunslinger Vol 1. It is missing copyright page BUT Grant verified the copy to be a 1st Prt/1st Ed. I'm am so excited! Only paid $80 a few years ago. Need money for daughter, lost job, husband REALLY sick so she NEEDS the money! DO NOT KNOW if auction or buy it now is best? If auction do not know where to start it. Been burned before?
Sherri

Re: Dark Tower Gunslinger 1st volume 1

Post by Sherri »

Sherri wrote:Getting ready to post a 1st Gunslinger Vol 1. It is missing copyright page BUT Grant verified the copy to be a 1st Prt/1st Ed. I'm am so excited! Only paid $80 a few years ago. Need money for daughter, lost job, husband REALLY sick so she NEEDS the money! DO NOT KNOW if auction or buy it now is best? If auction do not know where to start it. Been burned before?