Anyone Have a DTII (Grant) Unfolded DJ For Sale?

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
OneFathom

Anyone Have a DTII (Grant) Unfolded DJ For Sale?

Post by OneFathom »

Just picked up new dust jackets of DTIII & DTIV. I'll worry about finding a new DTI dust jacket later, but I figured a new, unfolded Drawing of the Three (Grant) dust jacket might be obtainable. Anybody have any leads on one? Seeing that the Grant website is sold out, perhaps someone has an extra for sale?

Any help is appreciated.

OF
allasorte

Re: Anyone Have a DTII (Grant) Unfolded DJ For Sale?

Post by allasorte »

I've seen one on ebay for I believe 35.00. I know it's a lot. Unless you find a better book with one and sell yours? That's what I did.
OneFathom

Re: Anyone Have a DTII (Grant) Unfolded DJ For Sale?

Post by OneFathom »

If you find a link, let me know. I'm not looking to replace dust jackets, however. Ideally, I'd like to to end up framing them. One of the dust jackets I did purchase on ebay was for The Wastelands. I do remember seeing a few Drawing of the Three dust jackets a year or so ago, but I'm sure those are long gone by now.