Big Book of Necon artist ltd of 150 signed by King F/F NEW

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
STEPHEN RODGERS

Big Book of Necon artist ltd of 150 signed by King F/F NEW

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

I am now putting this on and going to see if anyone has a SENSIBLE offer.
There is one on Betts at $850 .
I have previously asked for $650 or £400 in real money -- this WILL include post and i think its a fair price
but i need another book so it has to go.
So something at about £350 or the same in $$$. Remember this will include post ,signed and insured.

This is a book of a print run of 150 with a unique artwork by Chadbourne for each of the 150 .
It IS signed by King and all other contributors and in absoluteley perfect condition number 135.
thanks all
steve
STEPHEN RODGERS

Re: Big Book of Necon artist ltd of 150 signed by King F/F

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

anybody willing an offer ?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Big Book of Necon artist ltd of 150 signed by King F/F

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

As a guide:

Anthologies with King stories, from recent years, tend to sell below issue price. Sometime FAR LESS than issue price.

It does not matter what the limitation is or the quality. Most King collectors don't like anthologies.

I have stopped buying directly from the Publishers because I know I can get the books cheaper on the secondary market.

King's contribution in "The Big Book of Necon" is probably the least liked story of all.