It Gift Edition

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TrueNorth

It Gift Edition

Post by TrueNorth »

Asking $350 + $30 shipping (insured and packed like a pro). Will ship quickly.

Buy one buy them both :D

PM if you see anything in the background all are for sale.

Thanks....

racerx45

Re: It Gift Edition

Post by racerx45 »

Lots of wants in the background, short on funds
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Any chance you are looking to trade for anything? I'm guessing not if everything is up for sale, but just curious as I'm looking to trade some books for an IT s/l...
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

jimimck wrote:Any chance you are looking to trade for anything? I'm guessing not if everything is up for sale, but just curious as I'm looking to trade some books for an IT s/l...
These are my sellers or traders. I am looking for a Firestarter S/L or a minty Night Shift....maybe a Christine I go back and forth. Love to do some swapping. I should get organized and post all I have for sale.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I have a s/l Joyland, UK s/l WTTK and UK Doctor Sleep I have been considering trading towards an IT s/l. Don't suppose any of those are on your want list? (obviously I'm not expecting a 1 to 1 trade :) )
TrueNorth

Post by TrueNorth »

Thanks for the offer... but I have these covered. I am only after these three; Firestarter, Night Shift or Christine.