Big Book of Necon Artist Edition number 135 of only 150

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
STEPHEN RODGERS

Big Book of Necon Artist Edition number 135 of only 150

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

I am selling this lovely as new very low print book .
Only 150 were printed by CD and all were signed by King and all other contributors and each book has a unique art page by Glenn Chadbourne.
Betts have one for over $900 and Abebooks have one at $650.

I am asking for £310 which is $510, but please note that it must be paid in pounds as at this price i cannot afford to lose more through paypal charging for conversion and you possibly wont get one cheaper.
Post i will go half and half .
I have sold a ltd IT from on this site to " salems lot" and only charged $45 post so i can assure you i am fair.
Message me please if you have any question
steve
Salem's Lot

Re: Big Book of Necon Artist Edition number 135 of only 150

Post by Salem's Lot »

Stephen is very fair & a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend this member, not to mention that seems like a great price!