Anyone got an extra COTW or Easton Press Dead Zone for sale?

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Anyone got an extra COTW or Easton Press Dead Zone for sale?

Post by TheCollector »

If so, PM me.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Anyone got an extra COTW or Easton Press Dead Zone for s

Post by TheCollector »

Got both books from one of our fine members here. Thanks for answering my call to arms everyone!
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Was wondering how you didn't have either considering the awesome slipcases you provide for them....
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jimimck wrote:Was wondering how you didn't have either considering the awesome slipcases you provide for them....
lol, I do have both. I wanted to get an extra copy of each because I was getting tired of shipping the book back and forth between the bindery and myself every time I did a case re-order. Since it's a semi-manual process the bindery likes to have a copy on hand to double check measurements. I like to have a copy on hand to double check the fit. Lot of needless shipping charges back and forth.