Handsigned early US titles for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
dhoch1

Handsigned early US titles for sale

Post by dhoch1 »

Hi,

I'm new to this forum :oops: ...

Am about to place 3 SK handsigned US 1st / 1sts on Ebay but thought I'd give you guys first refusal and potentially do a deal off-line to anyone seriously interested:

The Shining, Stephen King, Garden City, Doubleday, 1977, Hardcover, 1st/1st

Near Fine in a Near Fine dust jacket. Original T.S. $8.95 price intact on the dust jacket and has the code R49 in the gutter on page 447. Book spine gilt is bright, and just barely rubbed. Jacket with slight fading to spine, and one pinhead-size rub to same

Carrie, Stephen King, Garden City, Doubleday, 1974, Hardcover, 1st/1st

Fine in a Fine dust jacket. First issue binding with "P6" in the gutter on the last page of text. Jacket has the slight rubbing to a couple of corners and the rear panel

Salem's Lot, Stephen King, Garden City, Doubleday, 1975, Hardcover, 1st edition

Fine in a Near Fine dust jacket. Jacket is second state, with "Father Cody" in the summary text at the front flap, and a price of $7.95 to the top of same. Jacket has a couple of small, faint blemishes to the rear panel

Photos can be provided

Thanks
David
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Handsigned early US titles for sale

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Dhoch

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting! We always love photos - I don't expect many collectors would look further without shots of at least the signature page. Also if you want to put some prices along with the books that would be helpful.
dhoch1

Re: Handsigned early US titles for sale

Post by dhoch1 »

Sure, will do...