Just Listed: Cycle of Werewolf S/L + Free Easton Dead Zone

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Trashcan Man

Just Listed: Cycle of Werewolf S/L + Free Easton Dead Zone

Post by Trashcan Man »

Just Listed:

An extremely rare Signed Limited First Edition from the Master of Modern Horror. This amazing collectible will enjoy a special status in your collection. Personally signed by Stephen King and Bernie Wrightson. Fine/NF.

This extraordinary item is the First Limited Deluxe state of 250 (numbered 101 - 350) signed and numbered copies. Very rare. (Westland): Land of Enchantment, (1983). First Edition. A single story by King, issued in a limited edition with illustrations by Berni Wrightson, who had collaborated with King on Creepshow. Clean presentable signature in blue and black pen. Matching original slipcase.

Reasonably priced $1,250.
Price negotiable if paying by check.Please call or email.
Free gift wrapping.
Free overnight shipping available.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Click to listing:
http://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephen_Ki ... /sk639.htm

SPECIAL BONUS OFFER

Order today and receive a Free leather bound edition of Stephen King's "The Dead Zone". As new in the original shrink-wrap.
One of the very few King limited editions bound in full genuine leather. This masterpiece from Easton Press has a distinctive front cover design and 22kt gold accents. Includes a matching black slipcase.