UK Doctor Sleep and WTTK S/L's for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: UK Doctor Sleep and WTTK S/L's for sale

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

jimimck wrote:Thanks RT :-)

Yeah I kinda knew that anyway but was just hoping. I have someone considering buying one of the UK s/l's plus my Blockade Billy s/l for a price that will cover the purchase of an IT so fingers crossed.
That would be a good deal. I hope it goes well.

I've always hated the S/L Blockade Billy as it is not even signed. I have the Numbered and the book is not signed by King. His signature is on a loose baseball card. Yuk.

(At least the Regulators check was pasted in the books, and they were much better looking)
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I'm not a huge fan of the story, but BB was my first s/l and so there is a little sentimental attachment to it. I also do like the production of the book, tray case etc, but like you mention the book isn't signed by King.

I've made the decision I'd rather have IT...
allasorte

Post by allasorte »

People are around and alive out there lol, but it shows many people are not interested too much in UK limited books. I don't understand that, but it is what it is.

I had a hard time selling the UK Just After Sunset for months!!! I had 3 though lol. I sold 2 for what I perceived to be below market value based upon the value from this site which I always usually go by. I think limited editions in slipcases are the best. I just wish they stopped making so many new variations so the new collectors can catch up financially to the older rare first edition other books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can I shop for a first edition of The Shining when I HAVE to buy all the CD books that they keep making from reprinting King books?!?! AAAAHHHH UUUHHHHH EEEEHHHH
DerSchwede

Post by DerSchwede »

oh i would take it , just the wrong # , so sorry =(