UK signed limited Doctor Sleep

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
jimimck

UK signed limited Doctor Sleep

Post by jimimck »

Looks like I may have secured a second copy of the recently announced UK Doctor Sleep s/l.

Issue price is £200, with only 200 copies. Holder and Stoughton have not made this publication available to the US, and so if yo need a copy, I am looking to recover some costs for my first purchase, so PM me your offer if you are looking for a copy. This would ship direct from the UK, unopened in original packaging.
jimimck

Re: UK signed limited Doctor Sleep

Post by jimimck »

Sold
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

The sale of my second copy fell through, and so anyone not able to obtain one: I am considering offers. Will be brand new, unopened, and shipped direct from the UK.

PM me with offers.

Cheers
James
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Sold again.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi team. I just received notice that my personal copy has been delivered and is waiting at customs for me to pay more charges.

This is only the second time customs have picked me up on an expensive book purchase, and so is a bit of a surprise. The added costs make this a purchase I'm not too keen on anymore, and so am putting it on the market.

£400 plus shipping from NZ

Will be unopened, unless purchaser wants to see signature page before I ship it.

Cheers
James
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

Hi team,
My copy for sale has arrived, and despite some flimsy packaging, am happy to confirm it is in perfect condition.

Let me know if you are looking for a copy.

Thanks
James