Liseys story UK 1 /1 f /f signed by king at Battersea Park

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
STEPHEN RODGERS

Liseys story UK 1 /1 f /f signed by king at Battersea Park

Post by STEPHEN RODGERS »

This was signed for me at Battersea Park when King visited the UK .Kerry Hood [ Hodder and stoughton] was Kings assistant
for the visit and i got to talking to her regular and on the day she arranged for me to find her so i didnt have to wait in line after King finished his talk.
She took me directly to Mr King and had him sign the book for me as i had come a long way,i was absolutely pooing my pants when he asked how far i had travelled,----"about 220 miles Mr King" I said. :lol:
I have another that he signed for me at Borders on the same day and i have a couple of bookplates that were given to me by the staff ,these are very hard to find [keeping these as well].
Not sure how much Liseys are worth signed unread and in perfect condition . I think that i have a Times [newspaper ] supplement that where given on the night as well that i will send too.Offers please if interested.
Will post anywhere