3 Gunslinger 1st Editions For Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
thepie314

3 Gunslinger 1st Editions For Sale

Post by thepie314 »

I currently have 3 first edition Gunslinger books on consignment at Betts Books. All of them have the aftermarket slip cases from Tomas here at SK Collector.

The quality of each one varies slightly and the prices reflects that. The prices are $675, $599, and $575. When looking at the Betts site, they are listed as AN-1, AN-2, and AN-3.

Happy shopping! The first edition still continues to be an infrequent and sometimes elusive purchase. I'm a bit surprised these haven't sold yet but Betts is the best site for SK rarities and David did do a thorough review of the condition of each book so believe the prices are solid.

Thank you Tomas for the suggestion to post here and always happy to buy your cases like I did for all three of these books.