A clarification on 30 day listings in the newsletter

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
TheCollector
Site Admin

A clarification on 30 day listings in the newsletter

Post by TheCollector »

Hey folks,

In last months newsletter I mentioned that I wasn't a fan of the 30 day listings on ebay, and I mentioned a seller Tinah3. I wanted to clarify that the posting was meant to say that I dislike the use of 30 day listings, especially in bulk, because it makes it harder to sort thru the listings and find new items at a glance. I also find it tends to bury shorter 3 and 5 day auctions.

I DID NOT mean to imply that I have anything against the seller "Tinah3", to my knowledge she has an excellent ebay feedback rating at 100% satisfied and has nothing but sucessful transactions with many fellow collectors.... While I'm not thrilled that ebay allows sellers the use of these 30 day listings (especially a full page of them) that's a personal irritation with ebay.

Tina dropped me an e-mail and was concerned that people could get the idea that they shouldn't buy from her. On the contrary I encourage you to take a look at all of Tinah3's lsting's here most will be up for another 20+ days ;)

Yeah I find 30 day listings annoying but if a seller chooses to use them that doesn't make them a "bad" seller.