6 S K Books for sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ramblnroy

6 S K Books for sale

Post by ramblnroy »

"Salem's Lot" First edition, second state, NF/VG, DJ has open tears, some tears taped years ago to keep from getting worse. This book proves that a DJ really does protect its book. - $650.
"The Shining" First edition, NF/NF - $200.
"The Stand" First edition, NF/NF, I am calling this book NF/NF because of the Doubleday book and DJ quality in 1978. There is a name sticker on the front endpaper. - $225.
"The Dead Zone" First edition, NF/NF, Signed on front endpaper "To Royce with best Stephen King 10/29/79", There is a name sticker on the first page after the endpaper. - $200.
"The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger" First edition, NF/VG, misbound, maroon board, colored endpapers, two prices on front flap, DJ has some open tears, some tears taped years ago to keep from getting worse. - $650.
"The Regulators" First edition, F/NF, This copy is signed to me on the page I was reading at the time, "For Roy - Best wishes, Stephen King (aka Richard Bachman)". $200.