Signed Limited Editions For Sale

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ShannonsMovies

Signed Limited Editions For Sale

Post by ShannonsMovies »

Hello, for anyone that doesn't know me, my name is Shannon and I just had a baby, yay! I've decided that collecting King-Signed Limited editions just isn't a good idea for the next 17 years or so, lol. Once Rose is out of the house, then I'll resume collecting the expensive stuff, lol. So, without further ado, things for sale:

Christine #608/1,000: Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.

Danse Macabre #117/250: Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.

Dark Dreamers #152/350: Near perfect.

Insomnia #981/1,250: Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.

Quietly Now #155/500: Near perfect.

Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.

The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: Minor edge and corner wear.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: Corner crease on limitation page.

The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: Near perfect.

The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200: Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.

Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

Please PM me for pictures and offers. Offers should be reasonable; think Bett's.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Signed Limited Editions For Sale

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Shannon,

Congratulations on the baby! Sorry to see you pull out of collecting. Maybe you'll still find some time to do some casual collecting ;)