Huge Sale! Signed Limiteds/First Editions/Proofs/Promo Items

Are you looking for a specific number or book? Maybe you have a book someone is looking for... post it here! If you'd like to advertize your own ebay listings here as well that would be fine, just don't spam the boards.
Forum rules
- Only members can see and post to this Forum

- I am providing a forum for communication I but do not endorse, nor can I be responsible for anything bought or sold via this forum.

- If abuse is reported I will take whatever action I see fit, including banning of the user account.
ShannonsMovies

Huge Sale! Signed Limiteds/First Editions/Proofs/Promo Items

Post by ShannonsMovies »

Hey, it's me again. I have sold two of my S/Ls, which is great, but I'd like to sell them all. eBay is the next step, but I'd rather sell them to fellow collectors on TDT.org and SKCollector.com. I realize I didn't include prices on the first post, so let's do that here. Also posting all of my anthology proofs and some extra US/UK First Editions and promo items I have. All prices includes US shipping. And also, only one "FREE WITH PURCHASE" item per item ordered, thanks.

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS

•Christine #608/1,000: $700. Very minor stain on last page of text and first white page in rear. Slipcase has minor rubbing on bottom. Minor edge and cornerwear on dustacket, emphasized slightly on the spine.
•Danse Macabre #117/250: $800. Small pencil writing on first white page, missing glassine wrapper.
•Insomnia #981/1,250: $400. Near perfect. Printing error on two pages front and back. Looks like a very minor paper jam. Not noticeable from the outside.
•Skeleton Crew #49/1,000: $700. Includes a three-page press release from Jeff Connor. Small ding/scratch on slipcase. Top of dustjacket on spine has very minor bunches.
•The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger audio tapes #640/800: $125. Minor edge and corner wear.
•The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1,496/1,500: $450. Corner crease on limitation page.
•The Ideal, Genuine Man #294/500: $250. Near perfect.
•The Very Best Of Best New Horror #161/200:$400. Near perfect. Extra error dustjacket included.
•Under The Dome #Unnumbered as issued/1,500: $300. Near perfect, cards still new in shrinkwrap.

US FIRST EDITIONS

•The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three: $50 each. 1) Dustjacket has minor edgewear, stronger on spine, with minor creases. Vertical crease on rear. 2) Dustjacket has some rubbing and a small tear on the front cover and the bottom of the spine. Flaps folded in slightly at the wrong lengths. Still has DMG order form.
•Needful Things: $15. Previous owner inscription on one of the first end pages. Dustjackethas minor edgewear near spine.
•Gerald's Game: $15. Dustjacket has minor edgewear near spine and very minor edgewear on flaps.
•The Green Mile 2: FREE WITH PURCHASE! The Mouse On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
•The Green Mile 5: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Night Journey: Minor edge and cornerwear.
•The Green Mile 6: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Coffey On The Mile: Minor edge and cornerwear.
•The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Very minor edgewear, no slipcase.
•The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: $15. Very minor edge and cornerwear.
•The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah: $30. Very small indentions/scratches in center of cover. Can only see them in the right light.
•The Colorado Kid: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
•Blaze: $15. Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.

UK FIRST EDITIONS

•Rose Madder: $25. Very minorly stained on edges of the page block. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
•Cell: $30. Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.

PROOFS/ADVANCE READER COPIES

•The Best American Short Stories 2007: $50. Near perfect.
•In The Shadow Of The Master: Classic Tales By Edgar Allan Poe: $50. Near perfect.
•Prime Evil: $50. Near perfect.
•Wastelands: Stories Of Life After Apocalypse: $50. Inscribed "For Hannes, enjoy!" and signed by John Joseph Adams on title page. Near perfect.
•Screamplays: $50. Near perfect.
•The Chronicles Of Harry Burdick: $50. Near perfect.
•Dark Masques: $50. Near perfect.
•The Big Book Of Necon: $50. Near perfect.
•From The Borderlands: $50. Near perfect.
•A Life In Cinema: $50. Near perfect.
•McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury Of Thrilling Tales: $50. Signed by Michael Chabon on title page. Near perfect.
•H. P. Lovecraft: Against The World, Against Life: $50. Near perfect.
•Science Fiction: The 100 Best Novels: $25. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
•Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King: $50. Near perfect.
•Reel Terror: $25. Near perfect. Small mention of Stephen King.
•He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheon: $50 each. 2 copies, both near perfect.
•Misery (Viking): $75. Extremely minor cornerwear and extremely minor/small glossy stain on rear.

PROMO ITEMS

•The Dark Half Mask: $30. Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases.
•The Dark Half Bird Seed: $50. Near perfect.
•Graveyard Shift Ratmobile: $75. Very minor creases and bends.
•The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home Bookmark: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.
•Needful Things Postcard: FREE WITH PURCHASE! Near perfect.

Again, all prices includes US shipping. Please, ask for pictures and don't be afraid to haggle. I'd like to sell all of these items, so the more you offer to buy, the more lenient I can be with the prices. Thanks!