If you'd like to change the way the forum looks.. you can!

Have a problem or question about the forums? Check here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

If you'd like to change the way the forum looks.. you can!

Post by TheCollector »

Hi Folks,

I realize some of you may not share my sense of web style and prefer a different looking color palate to your forum.

Lesser webmasters would tell you to go shove it :o ... but not here! I've preloaded about 10 different style templates you can choose from. It's extremely easy to load them, just follow the steps below:

1) Go to your user control panel (link at the top right of the forum)
2) Click on Board Preferences (menu on the left)
3) Under MY BOARD STYLE, pick the profile you want

That's pretty much it, click the BOARD INDEX to get out of your CP and back to the forums. Rinse and repeat to try a different style.....Oh, if you pick a style with a light background, please be aware that if a person manually selects a light color of text (Like I do when I quote an e-mail or website) it may be hard to read.
jhanic

Re: If you'd like to change the way the forum looks.. you can!

Post by jhanic »

For those of you who are having the problem with the doubled bar on the right, try this:

http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/frame/frameset.html

This shows only one bar. I don't remember how I discovered this, and for a few days recently my Bookmarks didn't work, so I had to use the "regular" forums and got the double bar occasionally. My bookmarks are now back.

John
faarisuman

Re: If you'd like to change the way the forum looks.. you ca

Post by faarisuman »

Looks like i forgot that one.. must have clicked on it at some point so it wasn't "new" which were the posts I was looking for. It's deleted now, thanks for the heads up.