Suntup Editions Fahrenheit 451

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Suntup Editions Fahrenheit 451

Post by TheCollector »

Hey guys,

I don't often go for non-SK Books but this is such a classic, and we know what quality Suntup puts into production that I wanted to post it.

https://suntup.press/fahrenheit-451?utm ... 099a2dd469

Interestingly all editions APPEAR to be available for purchase at the moment but with all the uncertainty going on right now world wide, I'm going to settle on the gift edition. That lettered edition though, WOW.

EDIT: Lettered edition is sold out now.
Noxus35

Re: Suntup Editions Fahrenheit 451

Post by Noxus35 »

I just ordered this one, could not resist it anymore plus i was driving my girl insane about it :mrgreen:
She basicly begged me to pre-order it just to get me of her back. :D

Love the artwork! 😎
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Noxus35 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:31 am I just ordered this one, could not resist it anymore plus i was driving my girl insane about it :mrgreen:
She basicly begged me to pre-order it just to get me of her back. :D

Love the artwork! 😎
LOL - yeah I broke my own soft rule on keeping limited editions to SK, and picked up an artist edition myself....if Ray was still alive and signing these I would have even stepped up to a limited, but without that kept it to the artist.
Noxus35

Post by Noxus35 »

TheCollector wrote: ↑Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:45 pm

LOL - yeah I broke my own soft rule on keeping limited editions to SK, and picked up an artist edition myself....if Ray was still alive and signing these I would have even stepped up to a limited, but without that kept it to the artist.
It still has Michael Whelan's signature alongside that of Julia Griffin so that's pretty cool. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
In total i pre-ordered I Am Legend, Red Dragon & this one.
Suntup knows what they're doing with these editions, i just hope Paul (and everyone else for that matter) gets through this crisis.
Ben Staad

Post by Ben Staad »

I am a fan of Whelan however this one didn't do it for me at all. I really can't put my finger on why but I just know this wasn't for me.
Noxus35 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:19 pm
TheCollector wrote: ↑Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:45 pm

It still has Michael Whelan's signature alongside that of Julia Griffin so that's pretty cool. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰
In total i pre-ordered I Am Legend, Red Dragon & this one.
Suntup knows what they're doing with these editions, i just hope Paul (and everyone else for that matter) gets through this crisis.