Limited Edition Michael Crichton

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
downs1418

Limited Edition Michael Crichton

Post by downs1418 »

I've never seen this particular limited edition of Airframe by Crichton. I'm wondering if anyone has any information on it and any other edition of his books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301812424432?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Limited Edition Michael Crichton

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

downs1418 wrote:I've never seen this particular limited edition of Airframe by Crichton. I'm wondering if anyone has any information on it and any other edition of his books.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301812424432?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Maybe a Michael Crichton site would be better for this. Stephen King has no connection with him.
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

He did post in the Non SK related thread..,.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Yes, but as Michael Crichton is not even the same genre as Stephen King, the chances of getting an answer on this site are practically nil.
downs1418

Post by downs1418 »

I was really just looking for any information. I know from looking at the other message boards that there are collectors of vintage scifi/techno works as well as the limited editions of these authors. I have seen the Franklin Mint and Easton Press editions of this book but not one Knopf. Considering the price was SO HIGH and the fact I have never seen one, I just thought I would ask.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Never hurts to ask. I had a dealer specializing in paintings email me last month looking to get rid of a number of King S/L books. You never know what people's cross interests are.

Unfortunately though, mine doesn't include Michael Crichton. The only thing I know about him is his Jurassic Park books.