Youtube videos now able to be embedded

Want to talk about things other then SK? Post anything else right here.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Youtube videos now able to be embedded

Post by TheCollector »

Hey folks, you can now embed youtube videos in the forums! Just click the new youtube button at the top of the posts and copy the full URL of a youtube video between the tags.

I've posted a documentary video from 1947 on how books are (or rather were) made.

Just keep the vids relevant to the threads, or start up a random thread for random vids :)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: Youtube videos now able to be embedded

Post by TheCollector »

Well...since the forums have been slow lately, and I'm in the non-SK related category here anyway, I felt compelled to share an apparently banned Vodka comercial..banned you say, whatever for ;)

ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

I read tha shreds, threads, ever day while sipping a vodka (hic!), dunno why they banned that 'mercial, isa good one! (hic!)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Alright it's been a while since I've seen a new youtube clip posted so here we go.

You may or may not know that there are tons of parady clips of the WWII movie "downfall" they all subtitle the clip differently, whether it's Michael Jackson's Death, Warcraft, real estate, etc.

Anyway I think the parodies are pretty funny - but the copyright owners of the movie are petitioning for youtube to remove them and youtube is complying.

So...of course someone has done the parody of Hitler finding out the parody clips are being removed.

It's probably funnier to folks that have seen one of the other parodies before... but turn up your speakers and enjoy it before it's removed.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Alright folks, news has been slow lately..which means it's time for a youtube post!

Here's a little tidbit you probably don't know about me, I played Violin from 5th grade thru High School. I was pretty good at it if I do say so myself, so when I saw Japanese violinist Teppei Okada playing the music track and sound effects of Super Mario Bros I just had to share.

Oh, and the Blockade Billy page is up :)
kaya67

Post by kaya67 »

what did you get me for your birthday, I mean...oh, never mind - Happy Birthday!