The Shining - Jim Phiesen Edition

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
cevans0425

The Shining - Jim Phiesen Edition

Post by cevans0425 »

I just purchased a TON of SK books. One of the books is a hardcover version of The Shining with a green dust jacket that I have never seen before and can hardly find online. "Jacket Illustration by Jim Phiesen" is printed on one side of the jacket. Is this worth something? If so, what can I do with it?
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: The Shining - Jim Phiesen Edition

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

The Book Club version has a green dustjacket. Worth very little. There are thousands of them
cevans0425

Post by cevans0425 »

I wish I could figure out how to add a picture! I don't think this is the Book Club version. It has a picture of the lion hedge and some trees on the front cover.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

So if the pic is hosted somewhere you click on the picture looking icon, if it's a local file you can attach it by clicking the "attachments" button and then add files (see attached pic for arrows on where to click)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cevans0425

Post by cevans0425 »

I can't see any attached photo(s). I just see this message where your photo should be: "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

Maybe it's because I just joined a couple days ago? Anyway, guess I'll hang on to the book for now!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

cevans0425 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 pm I can't see any attached photo(s). I just see this message where your photo should be: "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."

Maybe it's because I just joined a couple days ago? Anyway, guess I'll hang on to the book for now!
Ah yeah, one of the many "anti-spam" countermeasures we have in place. I've moved you to the regular user group. You should have permissions to post photos/attachments now.