First Edition Paperbacks

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
knisley1988

First Edition Paperbacks

Post by knisley1988 »

Hello all, I am near close to completing a first edition King Hard Cover collection to the best of my budget. I am always looking for upgrades that I can afford and any special editions I can afford to round out my collection, for example I have acquired a Sec of Dreams Vol 2 and looking for a Sec of Dreams vol 1. Any way, while I am trying to finish my hard cover collection I have decided to try to complete a first edition paperback collection. I have looked for links and references for some sort of list to determine which paperback from which publisher is the true first? Do you know of any place I can find this information? I am trying to research for myself-starting with the earliest novel and working my way through but it is tough and some I get stuck on. Any help would be appreciated. I am compiling an excel sheet with title/year published/publisher along with a cover image. I would be happy to have some one to check it out for accuracy if no other reference is available. I still have some work to do on it though. Than you.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: First Edition Paperbacks

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

The best Stephen King reference book is, "Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author, 2013 Revised Edition"

https://www.amazon.com/Stephen-King-Pri ... B00C8G3BK0
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: First Edition Paperbacks

Post by TheCollector »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:The best Stephen King reference book is, "Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author, 2013 Revised Edition"

https://www.amazon.com/Stephen-King-Pri ... B00C8G3BK0
Agreed, this is the best reference book out there for King right now. Here's hoping for an update in the next year or two.