First Edition Paperbacks

1st editions, book club, etc... find the answers here
knisley1988

First Edition Paperbacks

Post by knisley1988 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello all, I am near close to completing a first edition King Hard Cover collection to the best of my budget. I am always looking for upgrades that I can afford and any special editions I can afford to round out my collection, for example I have acquired a Sec of Dreams Vol 2 and looking for a Sec of Dreams vol 1. Any way, while I am trying to finish my hard cover collection I have decided to try to complete a first edition paperback collection. I have looked for links and references for some sort of list to determine which paperback from which publisher is the true first? Do you know of any place I can find this information? I am trying to research for myself-starting with the earliest novel and working my way through but it is tough and some I get stuck on. Any help would be appreciated. I am compiling an excel sheet with title/year published/publisher along with a cover image. I would be happy to have some one to check it out for accuracy if no other reference is available. I still have some work to do on it though. Than you.

Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: First Edition Paperbacks

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 pm

The best Stephen King reference book is, "Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author, 2013 Revised Edition"

https://www.amazon.com/Stephen-King-Pri ... B00C8G3BK0

TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: First Edition Paperbacks

Post by TheCollector » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 am

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:The best Stephen King reference book is, "Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World's Most Popular Author, 2013 Revised Edition"

https://www.amazon.com/Stephen-King-Pri ... B00C8G3BK0
Agreed, this is the best reference book out there for King right now. Here's hoping for an update in the next year or two.
Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
--Your source for info on rare Stephen King--