D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Any questions related to limited editions
jhanic

Re: D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Post by jhanic »

I just picked up my 2 AEs (#866 and #1273) and my s/l (#866) from the Post Office. No remarques, but I'm very happy with them. Fantastic productions!

John
MrLevity

Post by MrLevity »

Looks like my original theory was correct about Grants not selling as many as originally expected. Just received an email to let me know that i have won a chance in the lottery to buy a signed edition and an optional matching number artist edition. :D
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Do you have a DTVII limited numbered from 1251 to 1500? If so, you got first chance for the drawing. I have two DTVII, #866 and #1273, and got LSOE #866. I decided to let someone else have the chance at the lottery instead of entering it with my #1273.

John
MrLevity

Post by MrLevity »

John, my book is in the late 1300s. The only problem now ive been given an option to buy the book is the import duty im going to have to pay to get this into the UK.... damn those customs :cry:
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

This was in my mailbox today...actually dated Friday night, just saw it this morning though :) Thanks for the info John!... I'm guessing there will be a 2nd round as well.
Wanted to let you know (in case you didn't hear) that at least the first round of lottery winners for the deluxe Little Sisters of Eluria went out today. I was lucky to get selected this time - although with such a limited eligible group and the current state of the economy, I wouldn't be surprised if a good number were offered. And of course, they'll do additional drawings if these go unclaimed (I obviously jumped on mine!).

Keep up the great work on the site!

John S.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

MrLevity wrote:John, my book is in the late 1300s. The only problem now ive been given an option to buy the book is the import duty im going to have to pay to get this into the UK.... damn those customs :cry:
Hi MrLevity. I'm from the UK and can assure you there is no import duty on books to the UK.

(Books are VAT exempt)
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

I think everyone who sent in their postcard, "won" the lottery. (I did). This book is not yet sold out.
MrLevity

Post by MrLevity »

Hi MrLevity. I'm from the UK and can assure you there is no import duty on books to the UK.
Thanks for the info Mr R.T, wheres my visa :D :D :D
mjr092

Post by mjr092 »

My AE copy has a small drawing of the crimson king's sigul (sp?). You know, that eye ball-thing. Is this what a remarque is? Does it make it more valuable? Just curious.
e_taylor

Post by e_taylor »

mjr092 wrote:My AE copy has a small drawing of the crimson king's sigul (sp?). You know, that eye ball-thing. Is this what a remarque is? Does it make it more valuable? Just curious.
Depending on the definition used, yes. BUT, in regards to the 40-50 remarques that MW did in copies of this edition, no.

I know for DTVII, such a drawing adds maybe $50 - it has yet to be seen what it adds for LSoE.

I have a copy with the KA symbol on eBay right now with an opening bid $35 above issue price. This one might be a good gauge for these smaller sketches.