D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Any questions related to limited editions
TheCollector
Site Admin

Re: D M GRANT LITTLE SISTERS GUNSLINGER LTD EDITION .

Post by TheCollector »

Thanks guys.. that's why the forums are so great. The newsletter is in route but it takes a while to type everything up and then there's a testing phase that happens before the newsletter gets released "live". On the forums the news is up right away :)

I expect there will be some questions about the decision to limit the S/L copies to 1,250; leaving 250 S/L owners in the dark.
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

"We will then do a lottery drawing for remaining available copies but as we expect there to be very few copies available the lottery will be restricted to owners of Numbered DT VII above 1250."
So people with higher numbers have to just hope that some people don't bother to get it.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Looking back, the S/L wizard and Glass was the last time the run was limited to 1,250 copies... personally I'm a little nervous for myself, I didn't order directly thru DMG untill Wolves of the call and I can't remember what number I got !

It's possible I'm in the 1,251-1,350 bracket...... :o
MikeDuke

Post by MikeDuke »

I did not order any through Grant either. I got numbers III-VII from a dealer. My number was 957. Plus I have Mr.Kings copy of number II I got from Betts.
Deckard

Post by Deckard »

My order is in too! I have a sub-500 DTVII so I'm sorted :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

Welll, it also leaves out all the other people who doesnt have a deluxe of DT7..kinda sucks.

Anyway, who cares about the new people anyway.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

demorgan wrote:Welll, it also leaves out all the other people who doesnt have a deluxe of DT7..kinda sucks.

Well, that part does follow what DMG has done for years, so I fully expected that. For those folks, it sounds like the Gift edition will be nicer then previous editions. Slipcased and numbered, plus a chance for a remarque. That's a step up from their previous gift editions for sure.
resrvordog

Post by resrvordog »

I'm wondering if King just balked at signing 1500 sheets. I find it hard to believe Grant is happy to leave $75,000 on the table for the 250 less copies that they could sell in a heartbeat.

I'll settle for my matching artist edition, and like a good little soldier I'll send in my postcard. With the way the economy is, at least of few of the first 1250 owners have to be hurting, right? ;)
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I think it's pretty safe to say tht it was SK who limited the number of copies to 1,250 - not DMG. I bet a few people will skip out... even though it would be wiser of folks hurting for $$ to buy at $300 and sell for a profit on ebay.
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

TheCollector wrote:
demorgan wrote:Welll, it also leaves out all the other people who doesnt have a deluxe of DT7..kinda sucks.

Well, that part does follow what DMG has done for years, so I fully expected that. For those folks, it sounds like the Gift edition will be nicer then previous editions. Slipcased and numbered, plus a chance for a remarque. That's a step up from their previous gift editions for sure.
well, that is true, that is true...well, that does make me feel better.