How about a Six Stories traycase?

Any questions related to limited editions
Tober138

How about a Six Stories traycase?

Post by Tober138 »

I'd like to raise a nomination for The Collector to have one done. Or does anyone know anyone else who sells one? When I first picked up Six Stories, I soon after tracked down a Betts Books slipcase for it, but that slipcase fit the book way to tightly and it was obvious that it could be very easy to tear the edges of the cover. A traycase seems perfect for a paper-bound book and I'd love to have one.
Trashcan Man

Re: How about a Six Stories traycase?

Post by Trashcan Man »

we sold a signed roman numeral Six Stories a few months back and it had a matching folding tray-case to go along with it.
I'm not sure who made it but it complemented the book very well. I will look around and see if I can find the manufacturer and get back to you.
Thanks.
millertek

Post by millertek »

yes, I love slipcases and tray cases folks make and release for our high-end collector items - my Six Stories came with a nice slipcase, but recall it was priced based on the book itself and the slipcase really didnt add to it's value. it definately protects it though, so I knew this person wasn't BSing about condition....
Let's hope for more slipcase releases!!!!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

Keep em comming folks.. the more requests the more likely you'll see the slipcase/traycase you want ;)

On that related note, I keep hoping to have a new traycase out any month, I'm having a devil of a time with one design element though.
Trashcan Man

Post by Trashcan Man »

We have a Six Stories matching tray case.

If you send me your slipcase , I'd be happy to exchange it.
Send me an email at info@veryfinebooks.com to make arrangements.

Thanks.