http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesw ... ku=7169684

unfortunately no details at all :(
SkippyD023

Re: UTD UK special edition

Post by SkippyD023 »

thl wrote:FYI:
http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesw ... ku=7169684

unfortunately no details at all :(

This link has now been removed... I e-mailed Waterstone's yesterday to try and get more information about the book but I have not heard back from them yet.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I've been in contact with Ms Mod at the SKMB and she told me that the formal release from Hodder & Stoughton was coming in the next few days and that she had been asked by H&S not to release any details until then. It looks like Waterstones jumped the gun on this and now has removed the page.

I managed to order one yesterday, but my credit card has not yet been charged. I did, however, get an acknowledgement of my order.

John
Clacke

Post by Clacke »

jhanic wrote: I managed to order one yesterday, but my credit card has not yet been charged. I did, however, get an acknowledgement of my order.
I ordered one also. Just checked my Waterstone account - the order is still in there at the moment, with an 'Order being processed' status.
thl

Post by thl »

I was able to place my order this morning. It's still "not yet processed", which should be good as long as it's not cancelled :)

BTW I've sent an email asking for more details
thl

Post by thl »

Hello,
Just called waterstones and they confirmed that the 100£ it's a signed edition and the orders will be processed tomorrow starting at 2pm. There should not be problems with already placed orders

thl
Clacke

Post by Clacke »

thl wrote:Hello,
Just called waterstones and they confirmed that the 100£ it's a signed edition and the orders will be processed tomorrow starting at 2pm. There should not be problems with already placed orders

thl
Cool, thanks for the info! Just checked my account and the order I placed last month is still there, so fingers crossed it processes!
demorgan

Post by demorgan »

anyone know when its going to be available online again and what date/time?
Flagg

Post by Flagg »

Has anyone got any idea when the link to order the UK edition will go live either with Hodder or Waterstones? :?:

I'm in the UK and check every day but nothing so far.

Thanks in advance,

Alan.
agrabin

Post by agrabin »

Having missed the US S/L because I live in the UK I have also been watching the Waterstones website but still nothing. I emailed both Hodder and Waterstones asking about this book and so far haven't had a reply. Yesterday I phoned Waterstones and although the person I spoke to was nice enough, she actually didn't have a clue about a signed edition. So...still waiting. Wouldn't it be ironic if we in the UK weren't able to get the UK edition either?