Secretary of Dreams ARC Copy

Any questions related to limited editions
Allowance of Sin

Secretary of Dreams ARC Copy

Post by Allowance of Sin »

I am wondering if someone here can tell me about how much an ARC copy of The Secretary of Dreams is worth. What could I expect to get if I want to sell it?
jhanic

Re: Secretary of Dreams ARC Copy

Post by jhanic »

I assume it's Secretary of Dreams I, not II. It should go for about $100-150. It's not really scarce. (I paid $100 for mine back in 2006.)

John
Allowance of Sin

yeah vol.1 is what I meant. thanks for the info. it will be going up for sale along with a large portion of my collection. if anyone is interested in it let me know. I should have my full list together by the weekend.
biomieg

Post by biomieg »

Allowance of Sin wrote:yeah vol.1 is what I meant. thanks for the info. it will be going up for sale along with a large portion of my collection. if anyone is interested in it let me know. I should have my full list together by the weekend.
I might be.... will you post your complete listing here?
Allowance of Sin

yeah. I have some items listed on ebay right now, but I have more stuff, and I will gladly pull ebay stuff early if someone is interested. basically I'll have most of the regular trade editions for sale, all 1st/1st and all FINE or nearly FINE. I also have a whole bunch of cemetery dance stuff, I think most of that can be seen in my ebay store as well. prices are negotiable, I'm not interested in trying to make a bunch of money, just want to clear out some space and have extra money to pay for college.

here is a link to my ebay store for those that want to get in early:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Skeleton-Pl ... ec0Q2em322