S/L The Stand glassine wrapper

Any questions related to limited editions
tony8379

S/L The Stand glassine wrapper

Post by tony8379 »

I have a copy of the Doubleday S/L The Stand that didn't come with the original glassine wrapper and I am trying to make a replacement for it out of a small roll of glassine that I bought on Amazon. Does anybody happen to know what the dimensions are of the original glassine wrapper? I appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks!
TrueNorth

Re: S/L The Stand glassine wrapper

Post by TrueNorth »

tony8379 wrote:I have a copy of the Doubleday S/L The Stand that didn't come with the original glassine wrapper and I am trying to make a replacement for it out of a small roll of glassine that I bought on Amazon. Does anybody happen to know what the dimensions are of the original glassine wrapper? I appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks!
Love this book! It felt good to open the box and pour it out :lol:

Hope inches are ok....

9 9/16" x 23 3/4"
tony8379

Re: S/L The Stand glassine wrapper

Post by tony8379 »

TrueNorth wrote:
tony8379 wrote:I have a copy of the Doubleday S/L The Stand that didn't come with the original glassine wrapper and I am trying to make a replacement for it out of a small roll of glassine that I bought on Amazon. Does anybody happen to know what the dimensions are of the original glassine wrapper? I appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks!
Love this book! It felt good to open the box and pour it out :lol:

Hope inches are ok....

9 9/16" x 23 3/4"
Thank you for doing that, I appreciate it. It's such an impressive book, I know what you mean about pouring it out:)