Value on IT art Portfolio?

Any questions related to limited editions
TheCollector
Site Admin

Value on IT art Portfolio?

Post by TheCollector »

Hey guys,

I had a question come up on valuing the limited IT portfolio. I don't see any copies out there right now and haven't been looking at it specifically this year. Anyone know what they've been selling for?....I'll include the info up on the IT info page

Thanks in advance everyone!
jhanic

Re: Value on IT art Portfolio?

Post by jhanic »

Tomas, I don't have a valid value for the portfolio alone. If combined with the same number It s/l, it would probably add at least $200 to the package. I've not seen any of these offered recently either.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I asked this a couple of months ago on DT.org, and Mr RT chimed in with a couple of recent sales at Betts for $150-175 I think. I agree with John that they seem to add a bit more to the overall value when paired with a matching s/l
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

jhanic wrote:Tomas, I don't have a valid value for the portfolio alone. If combined with the same number It s/l, it would probably add at least $200 to the package. I've not seen any of these offered recently either.

John
I'm afraid it'll be hard to value, since only a subset of IT owners could even buy the portfolio, I'd guess that the chances of seeing one without the book are pretty rare. I'm inclined to price it at $175-$225 since the next time one does manage to show up I think there would be some pent up demand to drive up the price (I'm assuming ebay vs Betts)

Thanks for the reply guys!