The Shining CD signed ed Just Arrived - warning to others

Any questions related to limited editions
JackTheLad

The Shining CD signed ed Just Arrived - warning to others

Post by JackTheLad »

Hey gang - just got my signed limited edition slipcased The Shining from Cemetery Dance. It's gorgeous! However I want to warn others - I was just in the process of crushing up the box it came in when something slipped out. It was a beautiful little booklet of The Shining sketches by Vincent Chong. I was a hair's breadth from bending it up or tossing it all together.

I'm sure I was suppose to know it was in there but I ordered this thing when Carter was still president and didn't remember at all about this bonus item.
jhanic

Re: The Shining CD signed ed Just Arrived - warning to other

Post by jhanic »

I think all the signed limiteds included the booklet (it went to the ones who ordered early and all the signed limiteds went early) and it also went to those who ordered the gift edition early. I just wish I knew how many booklets were done.

(You crush the boxes?!? I keep them in case I sell something.)

John
JackTheLad

Post by JackTheLad »

jhanic wrote:I think all the signed limiteds included the booklet (it went to the ones who ordered early and all the signed limiteds went early) and it also went to those who ordered the gift edition early. I just wish I knew how many booklets were done.

John

HA! To my wife's consternation I've never sold anything in my life. I'm just trying to figure out a way to take it all with me!
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

JackTheLad wrote:
jhanic wrote:I think all the signed limiteds included the booklet (it went to the ones who ordered early and all the signed limiteds went early) and it also went to those who ordered the gift edition early. I just wish I knew how many booklets were done.

John

HA! To my wife's consternation I've never sold anything in my life. I'm just trying to figure out a way to take it all with me!
That'll be one big coffin!
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

If I can't take it with me, I'm not going!

John