The Dark Man Limited

Any questions related to limited editions
Bob M

Re: The Dark Man Limited

Post by Bob M »

Has the signed edition shipped yet? Missed this one and haven't seen any on the secondary market.

Bob
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

It has not shipped yet. I don't have an estimated time either. I'm waiting for one too.

John
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

jhanic wrote:It has not shipped yet. I don't have an estimated time either. I'm waiting for one too.

John
Hi, got mine this week, I'm in the UK, so there was a bit of a delay as it was mailed on 20th September... lovely book, quite different from recent special editions, nice to have something similar to Dolan's Cadillac and One For The Road.

Andrew
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I haven't gotten mine yet, but that's because I also ordered a Chadbourne remarque. Those are taking a while longer.

John
Bob M

Post by Bob M »

Finally started seeing them on the secondary market. Bit the bullet and picked one up. Really nice presentation.
TheCollector
Site Admin

Post by TheCollector »

I picked up either 2 or 3 remarques - sadly I can't remember if I got the 3rd one or not, by that point I was feeling like it was a little overkill but I was already 2 into it.... I'll have to wait and see what arrives then double check the PayPal statements!