The Dark Man Limited

Any questions related to limited editions
Twice

The Dark Man Limited

Post by Twice »

When was The Dark Man Limited made available for pre-order. That's one I'm sorry that I missed...
jhanic

Re: The Dark Man Limited

Post by jhanic »

May 14, 2013.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

I'm not too worried about missing on the signed edition. Have purchased a standard trade edition, and won a copy of the Blue Covered ARC from CD (being delivered with my trade edition) and so am pretty happy with those...
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

If you don't mind me asking Jimimck, how did you "win" one?
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

CD ran a little competition after they said "announcement coming up" and you could guess what their upcoming publication was going to be. I guessed wrong but CD still offered some consolation prizes! Amazing prize for guessing wrong I reckon....
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I got the most common orange proof.

John
jimimck

Post by jimimck »

John, I'm not a proof/ARC collector and have been thinking of selling it or trading it towards something else for my collection. Any idea what the blue one would be worth to trade for?
Twice

Post by Twice »

jimimck wrote:I'm not too worried about missing on the signed edition. Have purchased a standard trade edition, and won a copy of the Blue Covered ARC from CD (being delivered with my trade edition) and so am pretty happy with those...
Well any Author Edition of something related to The Dark Tower is going to be way out of my price range on the 2nd hand market. Maybe Insomnia.
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

jimimck wrote:John, I'm not a proof/ARC collector and have been thinking of selling it or trading it towards something else for my collection. Any idea what the blue one would be worth to trade for?
Jimmy, I really have no idea right now. I've only seen the entire set up for sale in the $800-1000 range (with one idiot asking $4000 on eBay right now). Sorry I can't help more.

John
systemcrashoverride

Post by systemcrashoverride »

jimimck wrote:John, I'm not a proof/ARC collector and have been thinking of selling it or trading it towards something else for my collection. Any idea what the blue one would be worth to trade for?
I might be interested in buying your ARC, if you're interested in selling. I don't have much from my collection to offer though. Let me know if you're looking to sell.