The Stand with Coffin

Any questions related to limited editions
Leapgal

The Stand with Coffin

Post by Leapgal »

I have a copy of "The Stand" which includes the coffin box. It is signed by both illustrator and author. I am curious of its worth and where to start on finding someone interested in purchasing it.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: The Stand with Coffin

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Leapgal wrote:I have a copy of "The Stand" which includes the coffin box. It is signed by both illustrator and author. I am curious of its worth and where to start on finding someone interested in purchasing it.
Current sales are around $2,100. You could try ebay, or put it on consignment with someone like Betts Books.

A private sale might be difficult because there are hundreds of scammers and no one knows you.
Leapgal

Post by Leapgal »

Mr. Rabbit Trick wrote:
Leapgal wrote:I have a copy of "The Stand" which includes the coffin box. It is signed by both illustrator and author. I am curious of its worth and where to start on finding someone interested in purchasing it.
Current sales are around $2,100. You could try ebay, or put it on consignment with someone like Betts Books.

A private sale might be difficult because there are hundreds of scammers and no one knows you.

Thank you - I will start there.
Bobway

Post by Bobway »

Interested in acquiring copy. Still available?
Leapgal

Post by Leapgal »

Yes it is.
doktordru

Post by doktordru »

Leapgal wrote:Yes it is.

also interested - can you post pics?

Q's does it have the glassine wrapper and the original doubleday shipping box?

thanks

A
Leapgal

Post by Leapgal »

It was bought from a dealer. No shipping box but it does have the wrapper. Two small tears at top near each edge. The coffin does have scratches from where it was kept in a small safe with other items. The book itself has only been opened to glance at an illustration and the page with autographs. It is #26. It will not allow me to upload pics. Saying they are larger than 256 KiB. Maybe someone has a suggestion on how to upload them?
Bobway

Post by Bobway »

Can you tell me what you are selling it for. You can email me directly at robert@bairdartists.com
Talisman1964

Post by Talisman1964 »

Hi Leapgal,
I saw your post re the Stand Coffin Edition. I know it is from a while ago but was wondering if it sold? Interested if not. You can pm me here or email ciarrai09@gmail.com .
Thank You
Noel