Need Help.....don't know about SK and what I have....

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
mhambidge

Need Help.....don't know about SK and what I have....

Post by mhambidge »

[attachment=0]SK Autograph 2.jpg So I aquired a Hard Bound Needful Things book....interesting thing is, It is inscribed and signed by SK dated 6/21/98. It doesn't look like the book has been read, the binding is in amazing shape.

I don't know about collector items, but thought this was interesting.....does anyone have any thoughts on this for me?

Thanks for your time and information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Re: Need Help.....don't know about SK and what I have....

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

Hi mhambidge.

You have an inscribed copy of Needful Things. It is worth around $200, if it is a first edition.

It would be worth a little more if it was inscribed around the date of release, which was October 1991.

For it to be a first edition it should have the following numbers on the copyright page: 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2. The price on the dustjacket should be £24.95
mhambidge

Re: Need Help.....don't know about SK and what I have....

Post by mhambidge »

Thank you Sir, I appreciate your help! It looks like I do not have a first edition, I am guessing 2nd since the 1 is the only numbers missing. The dust jacket does reflect $24.95.

So since its not a first, does that mean it is only worth the $24.95? LOL

Thanks again for your time and information.