Signed Lisey's Story from PS Publishing

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
deener555

Signed Lisey's Story from PS Publishing

Post by deener555 »

A few days ago PS Publishing web site showed signed, 3rd British editions of Lisey's Story for sale for £39.99. I ordered one, not sure if I'll keep it or eventually put it up for sale. I've been meaning to share this information for a few days, but never got around to it. I just checked it again and the "Add to Cart" option is no longer there, so they must be sold out. I guess that makes this post kind of worthless. but since I've been meaning to mention it, thought I'd go ahead and do so.
deener555

Re: Signed Lisey's Story from PS Publishing

Post by deener555 »

Book arrived from PS Publishing a few days ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

Nice! Still wondering how he makes that truncated 'g'.

Just a side note - LISEY'S STORY, in my opinion, is the absolute worst book King has ever written, and that is putting it EXTREMELY mildly!

Nevertheless a signed copy is still a nice item.
Mr. Rabbit Trick

Post by Mr. Rabbit Trick »

According to the Mod at SKMB, Lisey's Story is still Kings favourite book ever.
ur2ndbiggestfan

Post by ur2ndbiggestfan »

That is often the case. One of the other authors I collect is Mike Resnick. I find his books extremely readable. But when I met him once at a convention he kept asking me about a book he had just written (one of the VERY few of his I didn't care for), wanting to know if I liked it because it was his favorite book of his at that time. He's also listed his own favorite authors a few times, most of who I find totally unreadable.

So the same reasoning may or may not apply to King's works. Out of all the books King has written I loved all but maybe 8 or 9 of them, so that ain't too bad, I guess.

The book I love to hate: