"My High School Horrors"

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
fcsaunders

"My High School Horrors"

Post by fcsaunders »

Here's another I am having trouble finding, although I did find a listing on the official SK site bibliography. Any value here?

Fran
jhanic

Re: "My High School Horrors"

Post by jhanic »

I've got to do some research for this one. I vaguely remember something like that, but I'll have to look in a few books that are not immediately at hand.

John
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

Okay, I found the reference in Michael Collings' Horror Plum'd. "My High School Horrors" first appeared in Sourcebook: The Magazine for Seniors in 1982. It was reprinted in Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter for February, 1986 as "High School Horrors". I have the Castle Rock issue, but not the Sourcebook. I have no idea how much the Sourcebook would go for, but the Castle Rock single issues (some were double issues) usually go for about $10-$15 if you're patient on eBay.

John
fcsaunders

Post by fcsaunders »

Ah, I should have asked you about the Castle Rocks before I sold mine for a near song. Anyway, I'll be a little more careful with this one. Thanks...

Fran
gsvec

Post by gsvec »

Speaking of the Castle Rocks, I have them all except a few issues from 1989 (the last year). If anyone has copies of Jan, Mar, Apr, May, or June they'd like to sell, please PM or email me. Thanks!

Gretchen