The Cat From Hell

Want to post something else SK related that doesn't fit into an existing category? Do it here.
Randall Flagg

The Cat From Hell

Post by Randall Flagg »

After more than 30 years 'The Cat From Hell' finally makes it's way into the pages of an actual Stephen King book. It will appear in the new collection coming out in November.

Now I can ditch my copy of Magicats!
jhanic

Re: The Cat From Hell

Post by jhanic »

It first appeared in the June 1977 Cavalier. I've got that issue, but I plan on keeping it! (I also have Magicats somewhere, too.)

John
Randall Flagg

Post by Randall Flagg »

I love this story. It scared me good when I was a young lad when I saw the Tales From The Darkside movie. Glad to see him dusting off some old works like that. Hope there is more to come...
jhanic

Post by jhanic »

I'd really like to see him reprint "Weeds", the original short story that Creepshow's "Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" was based on. I've got it, and it's a lot better than the Creepshow version. A lot darker.

It was in Cavalier, May 1976 and Nugget, April 1979. Both versions, including the illustrations, are identical. I don't think it's been reprinted anywhere else.

John
jaleebi22

Post by jaleebi22 »

It will appear in the new collection coming out in November.......!!!!!!!!!!

We are the pioneers in providing 300-206 and 1z0-051 - dumps with 100% 640-554 - braindumps guarantee. Download our latest www.sterling.edu and Thomas Aquinas College or pass real exam of Jacksonville University.